Booking Cancellations and Modifications
At ChooseMalta – we do not charge any fees for modifications or cancellations. Cancellation and no-show policy of each hotel, tour or transfer can be found on the respective information pages, during the reservation process and in the confirmation email. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Please check the details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. To modify or cancel a booking, please contact us at email@example.com
Your booking and respective voucher(s) will be processed in English.
HOTEL PRICE GUARANTEE
- We are confident that our prices are already the best on the web, but if you book a hotel room with us and then find a lower price on the internet, send in your claim to us which, provided it validates your claim, we will issue you with a refund for the difference. Validation of your claim includes your claim complying with the specific conditions set out in the rest of this clause.
- Our price promise only applies to prices offered by other online travel agents.
- Our price promise does not apply to villa or apartment accommodation.
- You must submit your price match claim by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your booking reference number as provided by our website; and
- Company name and web address of other online travel agent; and
- Price offered by other online travel agent.
- Having received your price match claim, and provided we consider it is justified, we will confirm this to you via e-mail within 3 business days of receipt of your claim, and will credit the card used to make your booking within 15 working days of receipt of your claim with the refund amount.
- Your claim must be based on a like for like comparison of the same type of room and occupancy in exactly the same hotel, the same services as those offered by ourselves (e.g. inclusive of service charges, taxes and breakfast) and be for the same dates as actually booked.
- You must claim the refund within 24 hours of the time of your booking with us
- We must verify the claim to their reasonable satisfaction.
- The accommodation at the lower price must be available immediately by an on line booking. Accordingly, rooms not available for immediate confirmation but are offered at a lower price are excluded.
- The accommodation at the lower price must not be a special offer price, discounted due to frequent flyer mileage credits, a promotional price or part of a package.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or alter in anyway, and without notice, the price guarantee detailed herein.
ChooseMalta.com and its partners are committed to protecting your data. We understand and respect the need to keep your information private and have implemented a number of best practices to ensure it stays this way. The information below describes how we collect and use your information when you either request more information or when you make purchases online.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We understand that making purchases online involves a great deal of trust on your part; we take this trust very seriously, and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information. To protect the confidentiality of your information, ChooseMalta.com, makes use of SSL technology. SSL technology is designed so the information you enter on your browser is encrypted before being transmitted. Put simply, all the information you enter when purchasing a service / product online at ChooseMalta.com can be only read by us, thus is protected and secure. Such information will be processed by ChooseMalta.com for billing purposes and to help us deliver our services as efficiently as possible.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Your Consent
By disclosing your personal data to us, you give your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us as described in these policies.
- Your rights as data subject
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this company by submitting your request in writing to the data controller. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
- Contacting Us